Exothermic welding, also called hot melt welding, fire-clay welding, thermite welding and explosion welding, is a high-heat principle that utilizes the redox reaction between metals, the operation of which is simple, easy to learn, safe and efficient, and it has significant results in the production of high quality permanent welded joints between homogeneous metals and metals of different materials and is now well known to the public, becoming more popular in more and more architectural designs, and widely required to replace the connection method using conventional metal fixtures.
exothermic welding for grounding require high-quality graphite to form a cavity mold with a certain shape, such as line style (butt), T-joint (three-way), cross-type joint (four-way) and so on. The mold can be used multiple times, effectively saving costs.
Exothermic Welding Advantanges:
1. Good electrical conductivity: the current-carrying capacity of the welded joint surface is almost the same as that of the metal conductor, and the electrical conductivity is strong.
Experiments have shown that the the change rate of DC resistance before and after welding is close to zero, which is incomparable with any traditional connection mode.
2. Long and durable life: due to the high temperature fusion between the metal conductors during exothermic welding, an integrated permanent joint is formed, which is very strong and difficult to break and damage.
3. Strong corrosion resistance: the material of the welded point is mainly copper, and the corrosion resistance is almost the same as that of copper.
4. The operation is convenient and simple with no need for professionals but can be performed only after pepole are simply trained by professionals.
5. The requirement for operating environment is low, and no external power source or heat source is required for welding.
Operation flow of hot-melt welding
1. First, the mold and the copper clad steel grounding should be cleaned, and then the welded conductor should be fixed at the center of the mold cavity.
2. Close the mold and steadily place a metal protective gasket on the bottom of the mold furnace.
3. Pour in the exothermic welding flux, and evenly spread the starting powder on the surface of the flux and place it in an environmentally friendly starting powder.
4. Cover the mold, expose a part of the pyrophoric wrap at the mold opening, and then ignite the starting powder with an igniter.
5. After the hot-melt flux is ignited, a high temperature reaction occurs in the mold.
6. After the reaction is completed and cooled, the mold is opened and the welded conductor has been permanently connected.
Welding For Grounding Precautions Flammable and explosive articles shall not be placed within 2 meters of the site during construction operation. Unrelated personnel shall not stay and operators must wear heat insulation gloves and related protective equipment.
We can provide you various exothermic welding supplies, RFQ today!
Contact : Yan Max, 0574 86573899
Good deal: buying from seller
This page is about importers and exporters of
Search in a category : Electronics / Computers
Search in a category :
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Quantity : as you nee - Price : USD 3500-88888
Advantages of Charcoal Briquette Making Machine: 1. 95% pelletizing rate 2. ISO & CE certification 3. decades in the field 4 fine wear resistance Location : , 450000 zhengzhou CITY, Contact : oina wang, +13 6 07 69 93 63
Friday, May 16, 2014
Quantity : 5000000 - Price : $0.25-5/pc
CNC Machining Description Company Profile: Fully equipped with advanced CNC machinery, we have rich experiences to manufacture precision machined parts, turned parts, milling parts as per the drawings to deliver you the top-notch products. Our manufacturing facilities are ready...
Thursday, July 16, 2015
WHITE REFINED CANE SUGAR ICUMSA 45 SPECIFICATION: FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION POLARIZATION: 99,80 % MINIMUM MOISTURE: 00.04% MAXIMUM SULPHATEASH CONTENT: 00.04% MAXIMUM GRANULATION: MEDIUM TO FINE SOLUBILITY: 100% DRY AND FREE FLOWING RADIATION: NORMAL W/O PRESENCE OF CESIUM OR IODINE...
- 15140 - opburi